I tried 5 flunky washer-dryer repairmen before Leo at PCAR:
– Sears scheduled 4-hour window for repair but didn’t show up and didn’t call.
– West Coast Appliance Repair scheduled 3-hour repair window but didn’t show up and didn’t call, and then charged my credit card $35 ten days after he no-showed.
– Allen & Sons didn’t show up for scheduled 3-hour repair estimate.
– D&V quit the repair and then offered me $50 for 5 stars on yelp.
– Cutis Crater never returned my call for service.
Leo on the contrary was on-time and completed the repair at a good low price.